Attendent Care Provider: Coffs Harbour
Dolleina is a progressive care company delivering care for people with disabilities. The company was established in the Hunter in 1999 and now delivers services across all regions of NSW.
About the role
We are seeking to employ dedicated Support Workers to assist our clients in their homes in the Coffs Harbour area. Work varies from assistance with personal care which may include showering, toileting, bowel and catheter care, as well as community access, domestic assistance and transportation.
The hours of work vary from both long to short shifts and include weekday shifts, evening and weekend shifts as well as overnight hours.
- Cert. 3, 4 or higher in Individual Support/ Aged Care or AIN equivalent (or working towards)
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
- Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills
- Experience in personal care and working with people with a disability
- Experience working with clients with mental health conditions
- Mobile phone with internet access
- The right to work within Australia
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Newett at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 40415309
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.