Attendent Care Provider- Budgewoi
About the role...
We are seeking to employ dedicated Support Workers to assist our clients in their homes in Budgewoi. Work varies from assistance with personal care which includes; showering, toileting, bowel and catheter care, plus domestic assistance, meal prep and community access.
The hours of work vary from both long to short shifts and include weekday shifts, evening and weekend shifts as well.
- Cert. 3, 4 or higher in Individual Support/ Aged Care or AIN equivalent (or working towards)
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
- Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills
- Experience in personal care and working with people with a disability
- Experience working with clients with mental health conditions
- Mobile phone with internet access
- The right to work within Australia
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
For more information, please contact Kelly Newett at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nextt-Dolleina Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.