Registered Nurse- Part-Time
About the role
We are seeking to employ a dedicated Registered Nurse to assist our clients in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Central Coast areas. This role will be primarily based out of the office, so the applicant needs to be able to work independently and possess effective time management skills. It will also be an educator role that provides in house training to our support workers.
- Current Nursing Registration
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
- Reliable, flexible & punctual with strong communication skills
- Experience working with clients with spinal cord injuries
- Experience working with clients with mental health conditions
- Mobile phone with internet access
- The right to work within Australia
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Daily activities will include, but not be limited to the following
- Training & skill development to new and existing carers in regards to catheter/bowel/insulin
- Performing suprapubic & indwelling catheter changes
- Assessment and monitoring of skin care, inlcuding pressure injuries
- Epilepsy/seizure management
- Insulin management
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Newett at email@example.com or call on 40415309
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.