Attendent Care Provider- Newcastle- All Areas
About the role...
We are seeking to employ dedicated Support Workers to assist our clients in their homes in the Newcastle region.
This role includes community access, transportation, assistance with meal preparation and domestic duties. It also includes personal care which may include showering, toileting, bowel and catheter care.
The hours of work vary from both long to short shifts and include weekday shifts, evening and weekend shifts as well.
- Cert. 3/4 in Individual Support/Aged Care or AIN equivalent (or working towards). It may also suit students completing allied health degrees (nursing/physio/OT)
- Current Police Check, Working with Children's Check & First Aid
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own car
- Reliable and punctual with strong communication skills
- Experience in personal care and working with people with a disability
- Experience working with clients with ABI's & mental health conditions
- Mobile phone with internet access
- The right to work within Australia
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!
For further information please contact Kelly Newett at email@example.com
The Nextt-Dolleina Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.