Lizard Children's Centre is one of Australia's leading providers of evidence-based intervention for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related developmental delays and is a wholly owned subsidiary of AAA Nextt Group Pty Ltd.
At the Lizard Centre, our Behaviour Therapists implement high quality applied behaviour analysis (ABA) sessions in a child's home, daycare or school following the Lizard model. This includes both structured and naturalistic teaching, collecting, recording and graphing all data as advised by the Program Supervisor and implementing any Behaviour Intervention Plans.
About the Role:
Due to Growth in business and to enable efficiency as well as increase client satisfaction we need a part time Administration Officer/Scheduler to join our awesome team in Camberwell. This is a permanent part time opportunity for 15 hours per week Tue to Thurs (9:30 am to 2:30 pm). This exciting opportunity will require you to be the first point of contact. Being at the forefront of contact for the business, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service and accurate information to meet client needs. As an Administrative Officer/Scheduler your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling client appointments in home and within the centre
- Updating and maintaining database with the required changes in appointments
- Organising monthly ABA workshops
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Monthly reporting
- Supporting the centre manager with other general office duties
As the business grows, there is opportunity for the role to become full time in the next few months with management of office administrative and reception duties.
As an ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and complete work to deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Previous experience working with kids (desirable)
Successful candidates will be required to have a Working With Children Check, satisfactory police check and current first aid and CPR certificate.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact B Joseph in our People and Culture team on 03 9829 9142.
If you have what it takes to successfully deliver in this role, please click 'Apply Now’.