Nextt participants get more out of life and so do our workers!
Nextt is a dynamic Organisation providing exceptional quality care and support services to a large number of Clients located across Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria and South Australia.
Nextt is urgently seeking suitably qualified Disability Support Workers with a passion for providing excellent care, to work with our Clients located in Craigieburn, Thornbury, Kew and surrounding areas, East Melbourne, VIC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed, disability team to assist our clients by supporting them both in the home and in the community.
- Support clients with physical disability located in Eastern Melbourne surrounding areas
- Provide one-on-one high intensity care
- Providing behaviour support
- Recording notes
- Personal Care
- Certificate III/IV Disability
- Certificate III Aged Care
- Available minimum 20 hours per week to provide support to the team
- Current Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current National Police Check issued within last 12 months (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid/CPR (or willingness to obtain)
- Australian Drivers Licence, reliable & registered vehicle with insurance and confident navigation skills
- Mobile smart phone and internet access
The Ideal Applicant:
- Patient, mature and reliable
- Professional commitment to providing exceptional care
- Strong personality
- Experience with behaviour support methods
- High care needs experience
- Lives locally in Eastern Melbourne Suburbs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Disability Support Worker who is passionate about providing care to people in the community and who aligns with our values of acting with integrity and being committed and responsive. If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, to find out more about this opportunity, contact the People & Culture Business Partner, Jessie Glover at email@example.com
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer