Nextt participants get more out of life and so do our workers!
Nextt is a dynamic Organisation providing exceptional quality care and support services to a large number of Clients located across Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria and South Australia.
Nextt is seeking suitably qualified Disability Support Workers with a passion for providing support to younger Clients located in Greensborough, Epping and surrounding areas, East Melbourne, VIC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed team to assist children and young people with a disability to build functional living skills, access the community build social and communication skills by supporting them in the home and in the community.
- Support young people with Autism or Intellectual disabilities.
- Support provided in home and in the community
- Focus on building communication and community participation skills
- Located in Greensborough and Epping areas
- Certificate III/IV Disability
- Experience in working with children and/or young adults with special needs
- Current Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate & CPR (or willingness to obtain)
- Clear National Police Check issued within the last 12 months (or willingness to obtain)
- Australian driver's licence, reliable registered vehicle with insurance and confident navigation skills highly desirable
- Mobile Smart phone and internet access
The Ideal Applicant:
- Patient, mature and reliable
- Professional commitment to providing exceptional care
- Energetic and physically active
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Available after school hours preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Disability Support Worker who is passionate about providing care to people in the community and who aligns with our values of acting with integrity and being committed and responsive. If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, to find out more about this opportunity, contact the People & Culture Business Partner, Jessie Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer