About the Role:
Nextt is a dynamic organisation providing exceptional quality, care and support services to a large number of clients located across New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Due to growth and the need to expand clinical teams, Nextt is currently seeking a suitably qualified Registered Nurse with a passion for providing excellent care and who is passionate about their role, communicates effectively and is motivated to making a difference in the community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team. You will visit elderly people in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort of their own homes for longer. As part of the role, you will be providing assistance in the following:
- Wound care
- Medications management of clients with dietary needs
- Providing assistance with bowel care
- Respiratory management
- Conduct initial and three-monthly assessments on clients
This is a permanent part-time role based in Sydney, with the ability to work 25-30 hours per week.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA)
- 2-3 years experience as a community/or Aged Care nurse
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current, clear National Police Check issued within last 12 months (or willingness to obtain)
- Hold a current Australian Driver’s License and have access to a roadworthy vehicle
- Computer literate with a mobile smart phone and internet access
The Ideal Applicant:
- Compassionate and enthusiastic, with a friendly and empathetic approach
- Flexible working hours and responsive attitude
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated high-level quality care and interpersonal skills within the Aged Care setting
- Desire to help clients to maintain their independence, participate in activities they enjoy and remain in the comfort of their own homes for longer
- Community nursing experience is highly regarded
Apply now to explore these opportunities.