Nextt Group is a dynamic and fast-growing organisation at the forefront of the provision of support to a range of people in the community with a disability that are seeking to improve their quality of life, personal well-being and social inclusion.
A clear vision, investment in technology and development of effective processes have created exciting opportunities to develop new ways of working and for our teams to focus on supporting the wider business and driving commercial outcomes. There continues to be a strong customer focus, both internal and external.
Owing to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Quality and Safeguard Manager to work with a wide range of clients within the NDIS Community Access, Accommodation and Day Services.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager Quality and Risk, this role is an integral part of our quality and risk framework. The position focus is to assist the business to understand, demonstrate and perform in relation to our vision, that our clients get more out of life.
With significant travel across our various sites, the role will be primarily based out of our office in Camberwell. The position will be responsible for ongoing development, monitoring and reporting against Nextt’s quality framework to ensure high quality, customer driven services and maintenance of associated legal and regulatory accreditation. You will be required to build and maintain relationship across divisions to ensure accreditation requirements are understood and met.
Key Accountabilities of the role include:
- The implementation, monitoring and review of a quality framework that focuses on the client experience providing high quality services with inbuilt safeguarding and continuous improvement cycles
- Assist in the development and implementation of the internal audit schedule including undertaking internal audits as scheduled and ensuring that
- specific risk registers are maintained and updated
- Undertakes analysis of internal audits and external audits including complaints and non-conformances to identify improvement opportunities and accreditation trends
- Preparation of key reports to internal and external bodies as required in order to demonstrate meaningful responses and considerations of aggregated data sources as prioritised by the strategic direction of Nextt Group
- Ensuring specific risk controls are implemented to enable risk mitigation
- In coordination with the relevant business areas assist Nextt Group in preparing for external audits
- Using lead data to proactively identify developmental actions that will enhance customer opportunities and experiences
- Support the business and engage with customers in responding to incidents, feedback, suggestions and complaints to ensure corrective and protective actions are identified and addressed in a timely and sustainable manner
- Facilitates and collates/ reports outcomes where required via root cause analysis, case review, investigations and corrective action sessions as required
- Working with internal teams to ensure that the training requirements associated with quality services are implemented and effective
- Report on emerging accreditation issues Manage management review and impartiality processes as they arise within the business
- Provide high quality advice, training and support to staff on the quality framework, the underpinning human rights principles and associated policies, procedures
- Ensuring that employees feel supported within a safe workplace that demonstrates a people management culture of inclusive practice, resilience and that balances client rights and safe work practices
The successful applicant will have a sound understanding of contemporary quality management systems that are stream lined, customer focused and user friendly. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have minimum of 5 years' experience within a related position
- Possess a degree level in a relevant field or equivalent, desirable post graduate qualifications in a relevant field
- Background in allied health or nursing would be desirable
- Full Australian Working Rights, current clear national police check and Working with Children Check
- Demonstrate project management ability promoting evidence informed approaches
- Possess familiarity with various IT systems and experience in management system implementation and process improvement
- Proven ability to prioritise competing workloads in fast paced business environment
- Understanding of human rights informed quality management principles and standards
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise on the issues facing disability service providers across quality management and safeguarding
- Understanding of supporting individuals with high physical or health related needs, supports related to emotional and social wellbeing or behaviour of concern, supporting people with intellectual/cognitive disability and people with ASD
- Demonstrate key knowledge of the interface of quality, practice and safeguarding in the prevention of abuse and neglect of people with disability
- Due to the nature of this role flexibility to travel may be required, including holding a full driving license
What we offer:
- Workplace diversity is highly valued at Nextt and we recognise a diverse workforce is beneficial for our employees and those who utilise our services
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees at Nextt
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic team of people who are passionate about providing quality services
- Great perks and discounts on products and services that enhance life at home and at work through Hero Shop exclusively for our employees!
Please contact Ms Bhumika Joseph, People and Culture Manager, Melbourne for a confidential discussion on 03 9829 9142 or email on email@example.com
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.