About the company:
Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with mental health, autism and cognitive disabilities. Our expert team of support coordinators and workers are able to offer comprehensive disability services across multiple sites in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
At Nextt, we understand that some people face more challenges than others and we support our clients to learn new skills, build their capability and to get more out of life.
Our Melbourne Metro region is currently experiencing rapid growing due to a recent acquisition of business.
We are seeking a dedicated People and Culture professional who will be actively involved in workforce planning, performance and coaching, ER/IR investigations and end to end recruitment of staff. Based out of our Camberwell office, this role would require flexibility to travel at 7 accommodation/residential sites across Melbourne. They will also partner with the local team and Service Managers to provide HR support and guidance. The role reports to the People and Culture Manager, and is an important member of a national People and Culture team.
This is a amazing opportunity if you are passionate and have the desire to make a meaningful impact within your local community. The successful candidate will be required to have a working with children check, satisfactory police check, cleared trough the Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme and current first aid and CPR certificate. Since travel is part of this role, it would be advantageous if you have a driver's licence and your own transport.
You are someone who is genuinely excited about all things recruitment & affecting change within the organisation culture. This role is perfect for someone who loves a challenge and thrives working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a recruitment / generalist HR role (experience in the disability industry will be highly regarded)
- Practical understanding of HR related legislation, policy and practice
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Flawless administration skills
Why Work for Nextt?
- You will have the rewarding experience of changing lives for our participants and contribute back to the community
- Great employee rewards program with amazing discounts and novated lease
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of like-minded professionals
- Career development opportunities with a fast paced, agile business
To apply for this exciting position, please attach your resume and cover letter to explain your interest in this role.
For further information please contact Ms Bhumika Joseph in our People and Culture team on 03 9829 9142.