Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of carers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
Our services include skill building, in-home support, nursing, specialist housing and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians, and to individuals with a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a experienced and qualified Accommodation Service Manager to join us on a full time basis, leading a team, across two SIL sites and supporting over 6 clients. With a third site to be opening later in 2019.
The Accommodation Service Manager will focus on developing and maintaining quality services in line with the organisation's policies, requirements and resources. They will be responsible for overseeing staff, rostering, finances and overall management of the sites.
You will also be the first point of contact for all incidents and client inquires and questions as well as build and maintain solid stakeholder relationships coupled with your sound negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has SIL experience and has a desire to manage day to day operations plus grow and develop new business opportunities.
To be a successful applicant you will have a strong passion for delivering quality service to our clients plus have the following experience:
- Previous experience in similar role with a strong understanding of SIL services.
- Previous experience with clients with complex needs and behaviours of concern
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Management of a large team across multi-sites.
- Initiative and drive - a can-do attitude
- Budgeting and rostering experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, click "Apply Know" and attach your resume and cover letter.