DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKERS
Nextt-Dolleina is a dynamic organisation that provides exceptional quality care and support services to clients in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
We are currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to provide supports in Gosford, Chittaway Point & Wyee.
Our support workers thrive on enriching the lives and building the skills of our clients to increase their independence.
The Roles would include some or all of the below services:
- Behaviour support
- Skill Building
- Planning, cooking/preparation of meals
- Data recording
- Community Access
- Personal Care (including the use of hoists/lifters )
- Self-care support
- Shifts vary from before or after school shifts, day shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts
- Available to work a variety of hours between Monday-Sunday
- Certificate III/IV Disability or working towards (or similar qualification)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check issued within last 12 months
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Previous experience within the disability, mental health or attendant care sector
- Experience working with challenging behaviours and intellectual disabilities
- Australian Drivers Licence, reliable & registered vehicle with insurance and confident navigation skills
- Mobile smart phone and internet access
- The right to work in Australia
The Ideal Applicant:
- Positive demeanour and resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- Patient, mature and reliable
- Professional commitment to providing exceptional care
- Strong personality
- Experience with behaviour support methods
- High care needs experience
- Lives locally to the Central Coast region
- AIN's are encouraged to apply for this position
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified Support Workers who are passionate about providing care to people in the community.
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, to find out more about this opportunity, contact the People & Culture Business Partner, Kelly Newett, email@example.com
This position closes on the 2.8.2019.
The Nextt-Dolleina Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer