Lizard Children's Centre is one of Australia's leading providers of evidence-based intervention for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related developmental delays and is a wholly owned subsidiary of AAA Nextt Group Pty Ltd.
At the Lizard Centre, our Behaviour Therapists implement high quality applied behaviour analysis (ABA) sessions in a child's home, daycare or school following the Lizard model. This includes both structured and naturalistic teaching, collecting, recording and graphing all data as advised by the Program Supervisor and implementing any Behaviour Intervention Plans.
About the Role:
Our Sydney clinic needs an exceptional customer Service/ Scheduling Assistant to join our team in Lane Cove West. The hours of work are from 9.30am to 6 pm. This exciting opportunity will require you to be the first point of contact. Being at the forefront of contact for the business, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service and accurate information to meet client needs.In this role your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Greeting clients and being available for questions relating to a child's schedule
- Maintain a welcoming, tidy and safe reception area and office space
- Updating and maintaining database with the required changes in appointments
- Organising fortnightly ABA workshops and monthly parent information sessions
- Supporting the centre manager with other general office duties
- Assisting with administration and scheduling of client services.
As an ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including with our young clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Experience scheduling
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and complete work to deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Previous experience working with kids (desirable)
- Applicants with Working Holiday Visa's need not apply
Successful candidates will be required to have a Working With Children Check and a satisfactory police check. No Working Holiday Visa Applicants will be accepted.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny Cantwell in our People and Culture team on 02 8565 8737.
If you have what it takes to successfully deliver in this role, please click 'Apply Now’.